Knowing Intelligent Automation: A Glimpse of the New Automated Era
Human Intelligence is unboundedly mystical, and one of its latest offspring, Intelligent Automation, is to elevate human lives mystically further.
Here is an example implying the statement.
As FIFA 22' took everyone by storm, 2nd Dec would be marked as a special day in FIFA history. The match between Spain and Japan was cruising, as Japan recovered from 1-0 to balance the score. In the 51st minute, Ao Tanaka, from Japan, scored the 2nd goal. But the field referee ruled out the goal appeal, and the Japanese team requested for Video Assistant Referee. The verdict went in Japan's favor!
The goal sent Germany crashing out of the competition, and Japan got its successive win in Round 16. A decisive moment in the most happening sports event was ruled by technology. To be more precise, by Intelligent automation technology. The precision of VAR was unquestionable as it used video technology to enhance the accuracy of the on-field decisions.
The event was just a peek of the future "happenings" as Intelligent Automation unfolds its strengths.
What is Intelligent Automation?
Intelligent Automation (IA), also called Cognitive Automation, is a comprehensive solution for digital transformation and is the fusion of some key automation technologies.
Intelligent Automation (IA) combines the "actions" from Process Automation, the "understanding" from Machine Learning, the "human connection" of Natural Language Processing, and the "reasoning" from Artificial Intelligence to expand automation capabilities.
IA devices go beyond merely mimicking humans; they are designed to support humans with repetitive and monotonous tasks. The devices are to be our co-workers soon!
The current applications of IA are found in autonomous cars and robots in their physical form. In its software form, we can experience IA in high-frequency trading. Along with replacing mundane tasks, IA aims to streamline the decision-making processes across organizations by using resources precisely and improving operational efficiencies.
A Team of Four:
IA is the collaboration of four technologies, i.e., Artificial intelligence (AI), Business Process Management (BPM), Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Devices powered by IA can sense, analyze and act to get the most suited solution for the scenario. They learn and perform tasks accurately, with minimal errors.
A brief of the members:
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence creates a system that can learn and reason as humans do. It is a prediction tool that makes intelligent decisions and enhances user experience, and it is the most important part of IA technologies.
- Business Process Management with ML: BPM focuses on automating the workflow between the operational and business process. It induces agility and consistency and enhances interactions and customer engagements. The power of Machine learning combined with BPM enhances processes significantly.
- RPA: Robotic Process Automation is used to create bots that help automate recurring and complex tasks, like extracting data or filling forms.
- NLP: Natural Language Processing is a branch of Artificial Intelligence that allows the computing device to understand spoken words and text like humans.
Why is Intelligent Automation for You?
IA aims to help organizations channel their skilled people to create better business opportunities instead of losing efforts on ordinary tasks. IA takes over those tedious tasks and benefits the organization with the following:
- Leverage Data 'Like Never Before': Data is the most important asset of any organization. IA leverages data to its fullest, which includes structured and unstructured data. The result is ensured growth.
- Profound Process Insights: IA manages all the processes effectively, as they leverage data thoroughly. It identifies the data flow bottlenecks and allows continuous processes tracking and generating reports.
- Enhanced Efficiency: The IA processes can function around the clock, providing accurate results consistently; hence employees refrain from mundane tasks and can focus on critical issues.
- Better Employee Engagement: The workforce is refrained from repetitive jobs, driving their talent towards high-value tasks. The result is a valued employee and better employee engagement.
Ride the Wave of IA
The implications of IA are well-predicted across industries, and the statistics say it all. According to Verified Market Research, the IA market was to reach USD 8.52 Billion in 2020 and is anticipated to reach USD 21.63 Billion by 2028.
Apparently, IA has a prolonged role in the automation era. The ability to automate complex processes will pay off massively for modern enterprises. Many of us will soon have a bot assistant to do some tasks in our houses and workspaces.
The stage is set with unstoppable growth opportunities for enterprises with the right IA services. In the foreseeable future, intelligent automation will drive the attainment of business objectives and contribute to moving people higher up the value chain.
Know IA with V2Solutions
IA is certainly on its path to making a promising mark; hence, knowing it more and implementing it in your organization becomes an obvious move. To find answers to your concerns and questions about IA and other automation technologies, connect with V2Solutions!
V2Solutions has been providing holistic digital transformation solutions for its clients across the globe for various industries.
Leverage the power of automation and experience the transformation with V2Solutions. Our expert Digital Automation team focuses on helping you get the best-fit solutions to sharpen your competitive edge in the ever-evolving digital world. It's time to join the trend of inevitable growth.
Visit our website, www.v2solutions.com , for in-depth information.
For the Latest News, Blogs, Events and More...