Artificial Intelligence is helping industries strengthen and transform globally. According to the State of Marketing study, AI is the top priority for many organizations to invest in over the next year. 84%1 of marketers said they used AI in their acquisitions and retentions, up nearly thrice in 2021 from the past two years.
What are these marketers doing with Artificial Intelligence?
They obtain better segmentation, insight discovery, predictive modeling, process automation, and personalized insights. Marketers are rapidly expanding as a result of their efforts.
Some of the critical reasons for businesses to choose AI platforms are:
Automation: Automation is one of the most crucial aspects, and it has a significant impact on a variety of industries. It boosts productivity by combining data and resources more effectively. Automation and AI are transforming businesses, the nature of work, and the workplace itself. Machines will be able to perform tasks done by humans, complement the work that we do and even carry out tasks beyond human capacity.
Decision Making: Artificial Intelligence has long been used to help businesses make better decisions. To make the best decisions for enterprises, AI technology can coordinate data dissemination, assess trends, develop data consistency, give predictions, and quantify uncertainties.
Customer Experience: AI-powered solutions can assist organizations in promptly responding to consumer inquiries and resolving issues. AI can also make customer service staff feel less stressed, allowing them to work more efficiently.
Data Analysis & Research: Data analysis can help create prediction models and algorithms for data processing and determine the most likely consequences of specific trends and occurrences.
Solving Complex Problems: AI assists firms in various industries in finding the best solutions to challenging problems. It is more efficient at tackling complex problems, resulting in increased resource productivity and lower organizational costs.
Minimizing Errors: Another significant advantage of employing AI tools to automate routine corporate processes is that it reduces the likelihood of human error.
Because RPA technologies handle data entry and processing, digital systems become more efficient and are less likely to encounter data processing errors. This is especially useful for companies that can't afford to make even the tiniest mistakes.
Increased Business Efficiency: Artificial Intelligence can ensure that services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and delivered with the same quality and consistency every time. This can aid in increasing business efficiency.
Innovate, Engage with Empathy and Automate Fast with Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce Einstein is one such AI-powered CRM that connects with Salesforce's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform. Salesforce users get predictive analytics, natural language processing, and machine learning from data obtained from every user activity.
Salesforce Einstein utilizes its large user base by analyzing every action performed to increase its skills and deliver more accurate insights to users as it learns.
Advantages of Salesforce Einstein:
- The most significant advantage of Einstein Analytics for sales managers is the ability to track changes in the opportunity pipeline in real-time.
- This allows the management to see updated deals, deals that have shifted out of the sales time frame, and analyze closed deals that have been won or lost..
- It assesses trends in opportunity classification to aid in the development of the sales pipeline and creates a comprehensive list of improvements to be implemented inside the application.
- Sales managers may quickly and easily analyze the whole pipeline and compare execution and accomplishments throughout the sales cycle.
- The leader view dashboard gives a complete overview of KPIs. It authorizes further data analysis without entering the application, resulting in transparent data and performance-based rewards for the sales process.
- Sales managers can gain many benefits from forecasting like planning, budgeting, analysis performance, goal setting, etc., which allows them to have greater control over sales and revenue.
- Sales managers can utilize estimating dashboards to plan as needed for the upcoming sales cycle and understand when to expect deals to close.
- Your team leads can use Salesforce Einstein Analytics to perform whitespace analysis, helping them focus on the upcoming arrangements.
- It provides the best scenarios tentatively and reflectively to make the business procedure human-like and helps increase revenue and automate trends to meet market benchmarks.
Let us help you transform your daily operations with the power of Salesforce Einstein to empower your business so that you can focus on cultivating strong customer relationships and experiences.
For an effective Salesforce platform strategy inline with your digital transformation goals, talk to one of our certified experts today.