About the client
The client has designed a solution with the vision of providing security for data-in-motion. It intends to help mobile service providers, IoT manufacturers, and large enterprises provide secure data transition. The solution integrates the functionality of traditional point solutions such as encryption, firewall, and DLP technology to provide data protection as it moves between locations, clouds, mobile devices, and IoT. The technology works with existing infrastructure to protect organizations against data-centric attacks.
As an organization providing security-as-a-service, the client wanted to focus on their core business requirements, like developing products and increasing their installed base.
They required an MSP (Managed Service Provider) partner who could provide them with dedicated support for monitoring and customer-related operations. The support was required for various devices installed at different customer locations and for hardware and software applications.
V2Solutions leveraged the prolonged industry experience and the expertise of certified technical support software engineers to provide the following services:
- Our team monitored the existing devices installed at customer locations, which included the device disconnections, service anomalies, system storage, and CPU usage.
- Based on the monitoring results, the V2 engineers raise tickets on JIRA with the required diagnostic and debugging steps.
- The team provides subsequent diagnostic 24*7 support for any technical errors.
- V2 team ensures regular follows-up on the aging of the tickets and shares the feedback with the client.
- Additionally, we provide partial cloud support by generating and running scripts for possible debugging steps.
- The support is also redirected via the Cloud-installed central operations system.
- Technology Stack: Google Cloud Platform, Monitoring Platforms – Kibana, Grafana
Increased Operational Efficiency: The quick and precise solutions helped build the client's confidence and attract more customers, raising the efficiency level to 97.33%.
Cost Reduction: The client could concentrate more on their core activities like product development and further enhancement, thus saving the cost and time invested in providing L1 and L2 support.
Reduced Open Tickets: The average percentage of open tickets with high-resolution time was reduced to just around 2.67% of the total tickets.
Enhanced Service Quality: 12 million errors were detected annually, which on being resolved, helped the client improve their service quality.
See how we can help you for your Cloud Support needs.Let's Connect