We worked on our client's e-signature automation and email security products.
The key challenge with the existing e-signature automation product was the cumbersome process of signing documents. It involved multiple manual steps, downloading and uploading various documents, thus loosing time and effort.
For their e-security product, they wanted us to build a separate application that would provide their end users, who used Salesforce, templates to compose emails, attach different documents within the email body, and send them through their secure server.
Also, since some of our client's competitors already had an integration with Salesforce, our client risked losing their customers.
They wanted to build a seamless connection with Salesforce with an application that would serve as a connector.
Solution provided for the e-signature product
- The client had an application to manage subscriptions, user configurations, username configuration pages, account pages, etc.
- We used our client's branding and similar GUI to build a new application within the Salesforce environment with API integrations to the client's app. So, any changes made in the new Salesforce application were automatically reflected in the client's app.
- The V2 team also built custom features where the user could select documents and populate them in Salesforce using a drag-and-drop feature.
- Our solution also helped track the status of all documents. There were regular status updates about the various phases the document was going through (E.g., Document sent, User 1 Signed, User 2 Pending, etc.).
- After the document was finalized with the users' signatures, they were moved back to Salesforce. The end users did not have to switch between 2 different environments to upload documents.
Solution provided for the e-security product
- We built some custom features within this application to manage user configurations, reset user passwords, and compose emails from various templates within Salesforce.
- The users could build emails from scratch and select different email recipients/contacts to send them out.
- The product extension could also be used as an add-on in Outlook.