About the client
The client is a world-leading visual media bank, providing instant access to content submitted by their contributors with over 300+ million images, vectors, illustrations, and footage clips.
With 300,000+ images uploaded daily by contributors worldwide, the client faced the challenge of reviewing a massive volume of images/footages, approving them, and making them available for consumption as royalty free images/footages on their website.
- Content moderator experts review, rate, and price the images and footage of the contributors across all geographies and cultures – generating maximum value for their content by maintaining an accuracy rate of 99.99%
- Based on the predefined 500+ compliance policies, our trained content moderators judge whether to accept or reject the images or footage post which the approved images and footage are LIVE on the client’s site and are then used as royalty-free images & footage by people across the globe.
- An additional layer of our in-house QA team closely monitors every moderated image and footage to ensure that the client’s site has only those content that are aligned with their policies. Hence, continuous assessment and feedback make our moderators the best in the industry.
- The team initially started with reviewing the image assets for the client and steadily worked towards handling the review process for the other gamut of assets that are part of the client offerings.
- The team reviews 6M+ images and approx. 500K+ footage monthly, including different work types and assets - commercial, editorial, Illustration, and Vectors.
- With over 8+ years of experience working with the client, our expert moderators were able to integrate and partner very closely with the client in their ecosystem hence, apart from our core responsibility of content moderation, we also provided value-added services like:
- Email Support: A dedicated team provides 24*7 customer service with regards to queries/concerns of their contributors.
- Training Module: Our experts helped the client standardize their training module and provided timely suggestions for correcting policies listed in their knowledge base.
- Suspicious Alerts: Alerting the client in case of a suspicious contributor profile, notifying the client in case of duplicate entries, or any unique case that may attract intellectual property rights issues.
- Compliance Audit: Our moderators do compliance audits for the images which are already live on the client's website to check if the assets on the website comply with their policies.
Our client could focus on the business growth and enjoyed peace of mind as our team worked 24/7 on various client projects right, from reviewing various assets to handling customer support, compliance audit, and much more.
It enabled them to provide fresh, trending content to their end customers daily, with our moderators' expertise, who handled more than 21 other photo & footage queues.
The team reviewed over 100M+ images with error cases reported that account for less than 0.05% of the total volume.
See how we can help you with your content moderation needs.Let's Connect