75% of customers are willing to spend more to buy from businesses that give them a good customer experience- Zendesk 1
We live in a world where unresolved customer issues can hamper your brand reputation while exceptional customer service can earn you customer loyalty. So it's critical to ensure high customer satisfaction & deliver remarkable experiences.
When your customers are heard, understood, and answered promptly and courteously, they feel valued, which significantly boosts brand loyalty. And good customer service is the key to valuing your customers.
Email Support- the vital element in the Customer Support journey
According to Hubspot, 62% 2 of customers want to communicate with companies via email for customer service, making it a vital communication channel because most are looking for quick resolutions.
Email Customer Support service is one of the most effective ways for businesses to know their customers' pain points and resolve their issues. It enables businesses to communicate customized information to their customers. You can send emails to the intended audience for various purposes depending on what they're looking for - answers to their queries, interest in new products, or you can inform them about service/maintenance updates too....
The customers do not have to wait on hold or wait for call transfers. Also, the customers don't have to repeat their queries, thanks to the email trails, which can be referred to and forwarded if one agent cannot resolve the problem.
However, despite its many advantages, Email customer support isn't without its challenges.
Email Customer Support Challenges
It's difficult to provide excellent customer service and support, especially when there's a lot at stake. If customer issues/questions are not resolved in a timely manner no matter the reason, your customer satisfaction levels suffer, negatively impacting your brand image.
Below are some biggest Email support challenges that hinder the customer experience:
So, what's the solution?
Unloading your email support woes to an Email Support Services partner.
Benefits of partnering with an email support service provider
Working with an email support partner is a more viable option for a business wanting to be always available across all customer channels.
Along with handling the other core responsibilities, your email support teams are constantly under pressure and confronted with the challenge of interacting with customers. Working with a partner for email support proves beneficial as they have extensive experience dealing with customer service complexities with finesse.
In addition to faster responses and dedicated 24*7 support, there are several other advantages to partnering with an email support service provider. Some of these include:
- Customer Satisfaction – In order to provide excellent service, you must also create a featured email that promotes and emphasizes an exceptional overall client experience from beginning to end. By partnering, the team of experts will efficiently respond to emails with an approach tailored for high customer satisfaction. An email support services partner can deliver prompt email responses, regardless of the email volume, leading to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Lead Conversion – Before making purchase decisions, customers research a lot about the products leading to several queries for which they will use a live chatbot or email option. In such scenarios answering your customers' queries on time becomes critical. Your email support partner can help your customers get an instant reply to their queries, which helps them make a purchasing decision.
- Focus on the core process – Having a dedicated Email customer support partner removes the struggle of managing an additional team. Moreover, with your customer queries now being handled quickly and efficiently, your teams can focus on the essential aspects of your business and core competencies.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys – Customer satisfaction surveys are essential to understanding your customers and their level of satisfaction with your company. An email support service partner can help you conduct customer feedback surveys, which will help you measure customer satisfaction and behaviour.
How do we function?
- A proactive support team : Our email support experts are thoroughly trained and familiarized with your processes, products, and services.
- Usage of Internal & External knowledge base : We create a knowledge base of FAQs & answers based on your requirements. The knowledge base provides immediate, personalized responses to customer queries, saving time.
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction : Depending upon your email CRM, once the email is received, it gets routed to one of our well-trained email experts who provide clear, consistent & complete replies to increase customer satisfaction and reduce follow-ups.
- Quality Compliant : V2's Quality Assurance (QA) team runs multiple quality checks in email responses to guarantee that your customer queries are resolved accurately.
Tyes of Email support Services we provide
Resolving queries, issues, or bottlenecks that customers might have, from account registration to concerns over services or products
Step-by-step troubleshooting assistance for customers, including diagnosing and repairing faults, resolving network issues, and installing and configuring hardware and software.
Order Fulfilment & Tracking
For e-commerce & logistics companies where customers are informed about the shipping details and delivery status of their purchase
Order Fulfilment & Tracking
Setting up a systematic onboarding process for the end customers where the required documents are verified as per predefined rules
Order Fulfilment & Tracking
Initiate satisfaction surveys to gauge satisfaction amongst customers.
We cater to organizations across industries such as