V2 devised a unique blend of Consulting, Solutions (DaaS – Data as a Service), and Services to cater to the Client’s needs.
- V2 set up a team of experts and deployed two senior metadata specialists onsite to understand the systems and processes with an offsite team for data crunching
- After the initial data analyses, the team documented all the business rules and validation techniques to identify good records versus the “not so good” records. These rules were converted into automated scripts and applied to the current metadata. This resulted in one data set of good records and another dataset of “not so good” records.
- The analyses of the “not so good” records kicked off another round of process improvements within the Client company, helping them tighten their tools and training processes.
- The team was able to validate and enhance around 150,000 (75%)of the Client’s existing metadata records and provide a report of the remaining metadata records with suggestions on how to fix those
- The team authored a best practice document which was then incorporated into the training process