The Client engaged V2Solutions in carrying out functional and regression testing on the application using its tested processes and methodologies.
Our mobile QA engineers are well-versed with various mobile platforms such as iOS and Android and were responsible for:
- App testing on multiple real devices
- Creating and executing tests for identified devices
- Gathering analytical information for issues encountered and extracting appropriate logs during testing
- Researching, identifying, reproducing, isolating, and reporting defects
- Verifying resolved defects against all applicable environments
- Providing input/status updates regarding test progress/results on a daily basis
V2Solutions customized a mobile testing suite for the Client:
- The list of master devices was derived on the basis of Android/iOS versions, screen size, and processor type/speed.
- Client had the opportunity to select devices from a master list for testing the application
- Prepared a production plan as per the project requirements.
- Prepared a test plan that contained the schedule, testing strategy, and resource requirements of the project
- A joint session was conducted to document and sign off on the scope and focus of the project